The 3D Supervisor is responsible for delivering any computer generated asset both creatively and technically within the Vertebrae asset production pipeline.
Working closely with the Lead 3D Artist, Account Team and Technical Team the 3d Supervisor will collaborate with all 3D related departments to define the pipeline and flow for the project.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Experience and knowledge of emerging 3D capture technologies such as photogrammetry and handheld scanners
- A minimum of 1 year in the 3D modeling industry in a 3D Supervisory role
- A degree or diploma in a relevant field
- A thorough understanding of the mesh and texture process and the ability to interpret the artistic brief from the business team.
- A proven ability to ensure artists work is of the highest standard on both technical and creative levels
- Ability to motivate individuals and teams as a whole
- Excellent organizational, communication and project management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- An approachable, positive and professional manner
- A proactive and problem solving attitude
Nice to Have
- Experience in enterprise pipeline management software such as Shotgun Ftrack, CageApp et. al
- Experience with Three.js or other realtime graphics engines (web a plus)
- Office is a 5-minute walk from the beach.
- Coffee, espresso, La Croix, and lots of snacks!
- Catered lunches delivered twice weekly at no cost to staff.
- Close to Third Street Promenade and downtown Santa Monica Metro Expo Line.
- Bi-weekly happy hour.